From: Daniel Riaño (
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 07:50:36 EST

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>Late addendum&corrigendum: the on-line addenda of the RBLG contain another item on
a)rsenokoi/ths, from (where else) VChrist:

a)rsenokoi/ths … Wright, D.F., ´Translating a)rsenokoi/taiª, VChr 41,
1987, pp.396-398

[Sure we need to check the accent of a)rsenokoi=tai. I don't know
where the typo comes from, but the typos in my previous post (oitai=
???? instead of oi=tai) where mine!!]

Daniel RiaÒo Rufilanchas
Madrid, EspaÒa

Por favor, tomad nota de la nueva direcciÛn de correo: