[b-greek] Re: Fwd: Re: Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 14:55:26 EST

Dear Carl,

I'm getting exactly the responses that I was interested in. That is,
that no one can point to any of the main definitions of Thayer and
say that they are incorrect in comparison to for example BDAG. I wasn't
asking anybody to do research or anything like that. I was asking
only that if they knew of any definitions in Thayer that were incorrect
that they say which one. In fact no response to my post at all would
have been very helpful.

Thanks,
Harry Jones