Return to Naval History and Heritage Command home page. Return to Online Library listing
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060
Online Library of Selected Images:
-- CIVILIAN SHIPS --
Names beginning with the letter Q
This page lists all Q-named Civilian Ships whose
pictures are available through the Online Library.
If the ship you want is not listed on this page, contact the
concerning other research options.
Q-named ships are listed below in alphabetical order.
Scan down the list until you find the ship you want, then click
its entry to access appropriate image pages.
- Quaker City (Steamship, built 1854). Later USS Quaker City
- Quebec, City of (Steamship, 1863-1870). Properly called City of Quebec Previously named Thistle and Dumbarton
- Queen Maeve (Tanker, 1902). Previously named Pennoil, Gargoyle, and Oswego. Later renamed Petroil and Zenobia Martini
- Quevilly (French Sailing Bark, 1897). Later renamed Deodata
- Quest (Motor Boat, 1916). Previously named Whippet
- Quezada, Marina (Costa Rican Freighter, 1909). Properly called Marina Quezada
- Qui Vive (Motor Boat, 1916)
- Quickstep (Steam Yacht, 1903). Also named Florence
- Quincy (Freighter, 1909). Originally named Vogesen. Later renamed Burgeo Star and Haida
NOTES:To the best of our knowledge, the Online Library's pictures
are all in the Public Domain, and can therefore be freely downloaded
and used for any purpose.
Some images linked from this page may bear obsolete credit lines
citing the organization name: "Naval Historical Center".
Effective 1 December 2008 the name should be cited as: "Naval
History and Heritage Command".
to Naval History and Heritage Command home page.
Page made 14 May 2002
New ship added 22 September 2009