Return to Naval History and Heritage Command home page. Return to Online Library listing
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060
Online Library of Selected Images:
-- U.S. NAVY SHIPS --
Names beginning with the letter Q
This page lists all Q-named U.S. Navy Ships whose
pictures are available through the Online Library.
If the ship you want is not listed on this page, contact the
concerning other research options.
Q-named ships are listed below in alphabetical order.
Scan down the list until you find the ship you want, then click
its entry to access appropriate image pages.
- Quaker City (1861-1865)
- Queen City (1863-1864,
"Tinclad" # 26)
- Queen of the West (U.S. Army Ram, 1862-1863)
- Queens (APA-103),
- Quest (SP-171),
- Quevilly (Station Tanker, 1918-1919). Served under Navy direction, but in civilian status.
- Quick (DD-490, later DMS-32 & DD-490), 1942-1973
- Quincy (1918-1922, later AK-10)
- Quincy (CA-39), 1936-1942
- Quincy (CA-71), 1943-1974
- Quinnebaug (ID # 1687), 1918-1919
- Quiros (1900-1923,
- Qui Vive (SP-1004), 1917-1919
NOTES:To the best of our knowledge, the Online Library's pictures
are all in the Public Domain, and can therefore be freely downloaded
and used for any purpose.
Some images linked from this page may bear obsolete credit lines
citing the organization name: "Naval Historical Center".
Effective 1 December 2008 the name should be cited as: "Naval
History and Heritage Command".
to Naval History and Heritage Command home page.
New ship added 20 December 2010