[nafex] Using Water for Freeze Protection

Doreen
   I think it is time for you to give up and pack it in for this year. I
know that in southern Michigan, here in Flint Mich. we are going to have
about a week of freeezing nights, so they are predicting. It is over due
already. Look up concentrated Kelp to protect from freezing, If you need
more info, e-mail me, and I will give you the info.
      Gordon