[nafex] Sweet Wealthy

There are 4 apple names which I have come across that seem to be
extinct- Sweet Wealthy, Sweet Maidens Blush, Sweet Longfield, and
Sweet Moscow. I have come across these names in very old books. As
you probably are aware, these apples, minus the "Sweet" are commonly
known varieties today. In the case of these four it seems to me that
it might just be possible that the names were simply shortened,
leaving out the "Sweet" as time went by. Has anyone got any
historical info to share about this?
THANKS ALL FOR ASWEREING MY QUESTION ABOUT APPLE SEED VARIATION! I am
encouraged to try some of my own crosses despite not having a lot of
space to obtain a super good specimen.
Kevin