[nafex] Rhamnus

Ziziphus Jujube and Rhamnus Cathatrica (I understand from google research)
are distant kissing cousins.....any chance it could be love?
I'd like one last chance for the european invader 'common buckthorn' in our
orchard area, before it gets the ax.     I've never seen a jujube, but in
reading I now realize that there's research going on in my old home town in
Calif. And that some are good to minus 28F.....any chance there's a variety
good to minus 40? any chance they could graft to common buckthorn?
yesterday 50F here.....today a pretty good snow fall....Mn. Del