Re: please check in - from Charlie Paradise

Ginda:
Yes, it does seem  like quite  a lot!
I'm also a plum person and today I tagged 22 plum trees to keep, andthe neighbor
came with his chain saw and we cut everything else  big  down.  Later, he'll come
with a brush cutter, and we'll take everything else small down.   I set 3 grafts
of a hybrid plum named ''sapa''.    I haven't counted  the cultivars, it might be
a dozen.  A plum  ''thicket'' is right word for it, better select now because in
summer a person can hardly walk in there.
I'm changing the approach on the website  a little, to include more reports from
growers around New England.   I'm also trying to get it to stop being a Nutgrower
website, for many reasons, including that most everyone grows fruit as well as
nuts if they do grow nuts.   Plus I like delicious food whatever the source.
Let me know  if I have permission to include some of your words as a report from
you to try on the website [subjects of course to your approval when mounted].
We haven't had any meeting this winter - my mother is 86 - I have big elder care
responsibility and she's been going through a hard time Dec, Jan, Feb and now
March, hopefully get on the right medication next week and get stronger.   Till
then, I have to do a lot of care.
Charlie Paradise