Re: [SANET-MG] Biofuels conference

i will be interested to set up biofuel and alternative energy at my farm in the philippines. our website: www.herbanafarms.com
gil

From: Neal Van Milligen <CAVM@AOL.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Biofuels conference
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:14:44 EDT

If any of you would like to engage in discussions of alternative energy and
alt fuels we would be happy to share the  conversation with you. We produce
biodiesel in TN from,soybean oil and from  poultry fat.

Our gasifier operates an Isuzu pickup truck in Texas and  provides all the
heat, hot water and electricity for our facility there on sawdust. We produce
electrical power from 10KW to 150KW and from 6MW to  10MW on biomass.  This
means that a farmer can not only be off grid but  that he can have a cost
effective corn drier, egg incubator, herb drier, green house heater, and many other
options.

We are installing a number of  methane generator systems on hog farms in
Mexico to produce electrical power from the lagoons. Soon we hope to have a system to produce electrical power and heat from dairy manure using gasification rather than anaerobic digestion. We produce considerable heat using poultry manure as fuel in a combustion process that cracks hydrogen from the ammonia
in the  manure.

We are testing a hydrogen generator that duplicates the work we  have done
with electrolysis in our Indiana tests using the tractor's generator to provide
the power for the process with water.

We are about to use  Black Soldier Fly technology on a fair sized scale to
process putrescent waste materials into protein and fat. The fat will be used a
diesel substitute. We  operate trucks and heavy equipment, including
tractors, with a blend of waste vegetable oil and diesel year round with no problems.
 This reduces our  cost of fuel by 40%.

We use lactic acid fermentation to produce an excellent fertilizer from fish offal while separating the fish oil for fuel. Soon we will begin this same
process with spent laying hens.

Many things can be done. Who like to talk about it?

Neal Van  Milligen
Kentucky Enrichment  Inc
www.kentuckyenrichment.com
cavm@aol.com