[compost_tea]

From: Anthony <boofq_at_wn.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:49:32 +0800

Just got a new DO meter - A windaus, german made. Has an internal auto logg=
er. I set it at 5 minute intervals which took it up to a 20 hour brew cycle=
. Temp started at 32C and finished at 27 C. Air pump setup with an output o=
f 3000L per minute. Really gets it rolling! Check out the plotted data. My =
question is- as i am taking readings at 5 minutes is there a chance i may b=
e missing a drop below the critical 5ppm? The smoothness of the graph sugge=
sts not. Interesting how you can see when i added the food - at about 15 mi=
n mark

2000L brewer
materials added:
9kg 50/50 vermi/thermal