Re: Salt and Urine (Was Re: [compost_tea] Re: A great raw material for compost

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:03:50 EST

Please join me the next time I go! We're building a farm on a permaculture
village/farm and we will be inculding a guest suite for people to visit! We
expect talks and help on the farm while you are with us!

But no Perth this time for me. Lismore, Byron Bay, Cairns, Darwin, Narandera
and New Zealand.

The Perth fellows are sending people to Byron, as I understand.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc,
1128 NW 2nd ST., Suite 120
Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Australia
Soil Foodweb Inc., New York
Soil Foodweb Inc., New Zealand
Soil Foodweb Inc., The Netherlands
Soil Foodweb Inc., Mexico
Board Member, Sustainable Studies Institute, Eugene, OR

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense,
no matter how things turn out."
-- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic