[compost_tea] Re: chelating minerals with ACT

From: Linda <wormwomantwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:54:18 -0000
You pick the oddest opportunities to get into a long overdue
moderators mode!?

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff@g...>
wrote:
> <<<<<This is one of those posts that are so far out I think
someone's trying to drive me off the list.  Are you?  How in heck
does granite dust encourage
> fungal>>>>>
>
> O.K. Margaret....I answered you, but of course YOU don't believe
me, so believe Doc Elaine as she gave the same answer

> Margaret, what do you think: Jeff gives bad information cause he is
a bad guy and sells Alaska Humus? I want you to know, and I am doing
this publicly, this is the kind of post that will get you thrown off
this list.  THERE IS NO REASON TO BE NASTY---especially to the
moderator who does this stuff for free and puts up with a lot of
Manure!

> You have been warned. You will not get another. And if this
offended you, you brought it one yourself.

> Jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links