[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Farm Plan" texts

Does anyone know of a good text/reader/set of materials for students in
helping them to create/write a "Farm Plan?" What USDA materials do you like?

I just reviewed a text, RURAL PROPERTY PLANNING: LAND CARE, by Matheson for
BIOLOGICAL AG AND HORT. It's an excellent guide but it's unique to rural
areas in Australia. We're in the Pacific Northwest. Anything on farm
plans in the United States would be helpful.

When I was at Cornell, we wrote farm plans using basic concepts and
principles from our Agronomy, Ag Eng, etc. course work. We'll do that
here, but I was hoping there might be some compiled materials on the topic.
Gigi Berardi