[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Limits To Growth

In article <57lf7e$7n8_003@pm6-67.hal-pc.org>, posted in newsgroups:
 alt.agriculture.misc, alt.org.earth-first, alt.politics.economics,
 alt.politics.greens, alt.save.the.earth, alt.sustainable.agriculture,
 sci.agriculture, sci.econ, sci.energy, sci.environment,
 talk.environment, tor.general
charliew <charliew@hal-pc.org> wrote:
>In article <329D1C7B.7F67@ix.netcom.com>, mfriesel@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>charliew wrote:
>>> I say we should make it illegal to prosecute a black
>>that your flaming liberals screwed up the Simpson trial.  Fahrakkan's
>Those damned cameras in the court room screwed up the Simpson trial.  Both

It's beginning to look to me like the anonymous "charliew" thinks
his *job* is to clutter up the environment groups with stuff that
obviously doesn't belong there.  And mfriesel is happy to cooperate.
No wonder "charliew" doesn't sign his name to his writing.

Cameron Spitzer in San Jose