Our Backyard Forest

http://w3.one.net/~markws/

    Support your local organic market farmer, buy products with
 Sustainably Grown, Natural, Ecological or Biointensive labelling
   http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/vfm/   VIRTUAL FARMERS' MARKET
           http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
          london@sunSITE.unc.edu   llondon@bellsouth.net
Title: Our Backyard Forest
Our Backyard Forest
MARK & CATHY STEPHENS in CINCINNATI (FAIRFIELD), OHIO - USDA ZONE 5 (-20F, -29C)

Working to restore our yard with native trees, shrubs, wildflowers and prairie grasses to attract wildlife. Follow the links around the yard to see what we've planted.

New
  • May 23, added new pictures.

May 22, 1998 - previous pictures in picturebook.

Serviceberry Penstemon Solomon's Seal
Serviceberry
Amelanchier
Beardtongue
Penstemon digitalis
Solomon's-seal
Polygonatum biflorum

Frontyard | Backyard | History | Notebook | Picturebook | Links | About
Read Guestbook | Sign Guestbook
Site Index

Local pages of interest:
---
The Gilmore Ponds Conservancy
a group devoted to preserving local wetlands.
-
Birding in Cincinnati
home of the Cincinnati Bird Club.

I am interested in Ecological and Habitat Restoration. Here are some related links:

and some favorites:

AC Award
A & C'S Garden Award

Midwest Gardener

Wildlife Ring Next Site
This Wildlife Ring site is owned by
Mark Stephens.

Want to join the Wildlife Ring?
[ Skip Prev | Prev | Next | Skip Next | Random | Next 5 | List Sites]

Urban Wildlife Ring
This Urban Wildlife Ring site is owned by
Mark Stephens.

Want to join the Urban Wildlife Ring?

[ Previous 5 Sites | Previous | Next | Next 5 | Random | List ]

Me
Mark Stephens markws@one.net
Last Updated: Saturday, 23-May-1998 14:33:42 EDT
URL = http://w3.one.net/~markws/index.html
OneNet Homepage ####
Since 6-1-97