Re: more on scary genetic engineering (fwd)

I worry about the .transgenically modified  genes the most.  Keep up the
good work and keep the information coming.  I am thankful we have a
organization like CCOF that is trying to keep the USDA honest and everyone
else honest in this world of word games and loopholes .  I want to be able
to count on the organic label to give me a choice so I feel we should say
on the label if everything but the black pepper is organic >.

.