GBlist: GB Hard Info

    Hello,

    I'm trying to develop a green building policy for Aberdeen Proving
    Ground, Maryland.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to hard
    information about:

       1) framing, specifically: efficient distance between studs,
          alternate materials like metal or recycled woods (particularly
          sources of these woods on the east coast)
       2) solar design: hard information (techniques, paybacks, etc.) for
          both heating and lighting
       3) design of graywater systems, particularly any necessary filtering
          or treating prior to reuse.
       4) information (anecdotal or otherwise) about how to determine what
          materials in a given building are worth salvaging.

    I appreciate any help or guidance any of you wish to offer.

    Thanks

    Ken Wright                               kwright@dynamac.com
    Dynamac Corporation                      610-989-9400 x118