GBlist: Arcosanti - An Arcology

Greetings,

I have some insight on the project you might be interested in. I am also
seeking info you might be able to help me find.

First . . . . .
Arcosanti is located just outside Mesa, Arizona. The chief architect's name
is Palo Solari. The idea behind the project was to create an independant
community. This city or arcoloy, as soleri liked to put it, was intended to
be evironmentally friendy. All waste disposal systems are desiged with
recycling in mind, including sewage. The city is also supposed to provide
its own food through integrated agriculture etc. Arcitecture students still
attended seminars at the site year round.  There was a book available in
the late 70's I don't know if it is still available.

Second  . . I need information about incenerary toilets. can you help me???