Re: GBlist: Kadulski comments on housing costs

Dear Charlie,

I agree with your assessment of responsibility, but I don't agree that
cheaper materials is the motivation needed to make contractors
conscientious to geenbuilding. We won’t be able to "convert" them until
they can be instilled with values that include caring for their fellow
man and the future of this planet more than money; until they have the
moral fiber to be responsible to something more than themselves; and
until the education of architects and builders includes techniques that
address these issues.

Regards,
John Wilson
Prescott, AZ.