Re: GBlist: roofing materials

>I am looking for a source for a roofing shingle, that is made out of some
>kind of ruber/vinyl/recycled product.  I have heard that it is manufactured
>in Canada, that it lasts forever and has the appearance of slate.  Thanks to
>all for the information.

REDI (www.oikos.com/redi) lists quite a few different kinds of roofing.
Here are a couple of those that might fit your question:

Manner Value Plastic
1150 Applewood Dr
Papillion, NE 68046-5786
tel: 402-596-9955
fax: 402-596-9973

Re-New Wood, Inc.
PO Box 1093
Wagoner, OK 74467
tel: 918-485-5803
tel: 800-420-7576
fax: 918-485-1097
A link to more info appears with this company.

I suggest you start your search under "Thermal and Moisture Protection."
That will show you several promising product categories and should lead
you to several more companies that may be appropriate.

Bruce