Day 3 of the L.Medcalf Cinn.Teal

C'Birders:

Cinnamon Toast, 'er, Teal, is still with us.  Bob & Pat Steinkraus from
Lower Cape Fear Bird Club came down and saw it and posted us a lovely note.
They met my husband, Bill outside while I was A.  Napping, or B.  Running
the vacuum.  Yeah, I do stay home and do some housework once a month whether
it needs it or not.  I even swept the walk to the dock.  So I admit I never
saw 'Toast', but he is still here.

Will Cook has posted the best picture my husband took yesterday on his,
Will's website:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/ct.html

Thank you, Will for the info and the posting of picture.

Good Birding, and I don't have to chase the Common Merg.  One showed up on
Lake Medcalf one very cold winter years ago.

Special note to Ginger:  Come on down!! Bring your kayak.

Good birding all:
Mary McDavit, Lake Medcalf of Sunset Lakes, Sunset Beach, NC

osprey1@mindspring.com