[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Peregrines in winter?
- To: email@example.com, CAROLINABIRDS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Peregrines in winter?
- From: Nancy Iha <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:27:44 -0500
- In-reply-to: <000b01c09641$6b343c80$d800343f@charlott>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I also saw a Peregine Falcon this winter: 2/7 in the Brevard Hospital
fields/Rec Center area as it swooped down after a house finch.
At 11:47 PM 2/13/01 -0500, email@example.com wrote:
>Someone claims to have seen a Peregine Falcon eating a Rock Dove in downtown
>Asheville last weekend. Peregrines have been reported hanging around our
>"skyscraper," the BB&T building, but would one be here in the winter? The
>Asheville Citizen-Times is doing an article on the Great Backyard Bird
>Count, and the reporter asked me what I thought about this sighting. Any
>Charlotte Goedsche/Cynthia Janes
at Slick Rock above 3000'