[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Repeal of the National Speed Limit Law

ckong@acsu.buffalo.edu (Cynthia) writes:
>        I believe in states with 65 mph limits, commercial traffic
>is limited to 55.

Depends on the state.  Missouri has 65 for regular vehicles and 60 for
carriers (over a certain size), while in Iowa and Kansas all go 65.

The speed differential doesn't make any sense, as the case with most political
compromises that defy logic and reason.

Follow-Ups: References: