Book explaining sentence diagramming?

From: James Ernest (JErnest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 16:17:34 EST

Someone asked me if I could recommend a book that explains
how to diagram Greek sentences. I believe what is wanted is
the good old-fashioned kind of diagram that uses lines at
different angles to make the syntax clear rather than the
sentence flows that some exegesis teachers and primers
use (though I think in practice these latter are more useful).

I drew a blank. Can anyone recommend something?

James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu