Phillipians 2:1 PNEUMATOS - Big S or little S?

From: Tim Duke (
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 23:22:04 EDT

Am I correct in thinking that the phrase:
could be translated
    1) "if any fellowship of spirit" (ie our own spirits)
OR 2) "if any fellowship (with each other) that derives from the (holy)
OR 3) "if any fellowship with the (Holy) Spirit"

Is it more likely, given that PNEUMATOS is antharous, that the first
option is correct? Would the presence of the article still leave us
uncertain between option (2) and option (3)?

Tim Duke