Re: UPDATE ABBOT-SMITH!!! (was Re: Souter's Lexicon)

From: A K M Adam (
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 14:04:08 EDT

Edward Hobbs and I were saying the same thing to the representative at the T
& T Clark booth at SBL a couple of years ago. He seemed cordial and
agreeable, but I doubt he was overwhelmed by the force of our
entreaties--more's the pity, because I likewise recommend Abbot-Smith
heartily (though it's bigger than Souter, for those for whom space is at a

Grace and peace,
A K M Adam

Princeton Theological Seminary

"Violent zeal for truth hath an hundred to one odds to be either petulancy, ambition, or pride." J. Swift --- B-Greek home page: You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [] To unsubscribe, forward this message to To subscribe, send a message to