[nafex] Using Water for Freeze Protection

Do any of you use overhead sprinklers or any kind of irrigation to protect
plants from early freezes?  If so, how do you do it and what plants can be
protected this way?  I know commercial citrus and grape growers use this
technique, but I wonder if it is practical for a home fruit and veggie
garden.  Yesterday, it was in the 70's here, but snow and freezing
temperatures are predicted for Friday.
Doreen Howard
Zone 4--Wisconsin

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.  For more info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9533/15/_/423498/_/970703521/