PROTOTOKOS

From: Edgar Gerard Foster (fos@bluenet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 21:00:06 EST

This is my first time writing to B-Greek, but I have enjoyed perusing the
many letters I receive daily. I am a non-Trinitarian Christian, who is
presently studying for my liberal arts degree. I hope to use my schooling in
the historical, educational field. (preferably philosophy or history) At any
rate; my question is: Can anyone tell me whether any *modern* scholars,
besides Thayer, propose that PROTOTOKOS--as used in Col. 1:15--could
connote, or denote _'first-created'_? I know that Col. 1:15 has been
discussed before here, but looking at the archives didn't help much with my
question.

Much Thanks,

Edgar Foster
Liberal Arts Major