[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DRUCKER SAYS "UNIVERSITIES WON'T SURVIVE"

>It seems to me that universities will survive as a very different entity
>than they are now.  Already private funding supports much of what happens
>on our campuses.

This has always been the case.

>edges?  Paint is peeling on the cupola and all of the other wood on the
>exterior (ie window sills).  All of the stairwells are water-damaged.  The

Are you arguing that future campuses will consist entirely of privately
medical and business schools, because the other buildings will have rotted
away?  :-)

Seriously, I believe all of the windows in Manning are being replace this
Summer, actually.  If there is one thing this campus has plenty of right
now, it is building funds.  What we don't have is a fast moving, proactive
physical plant...

Regards,
Chris

Follow-Ups: References: