Comparatives/Superlatives in the NT

From: Kevin L. Barney (
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 14:02:42 EDT

I am just starting to teach a b-greek class at my church using Mounce. We
have only just begun and are still dealing with the alphabet and
pronunciation. But in preparation for the class I read the Mounce grammar
from cover to cover. This was within the past couple of months, so it is
still pretty clear in my memory. As you have noted, I do not believe
Mounce addresses comparatives/superlatives in this book.

Kevin L. Barney
Hoffman Estates, Illinois