Please read all the terms and points listed in the below agreements before you use Onebase Products.
The following are licensed under GPL
- Onebase Linux (ISO and Boxed version)
- All the sub-projects listed in this page
According to the GPL, You can redistribute them and/or modify them under the terms of the GNU
General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version, provided if you include credits of the original authors.
All the above programs/works are distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Click here to read the entire copy of this License and only by accepting all its terms
and conditions you are permitted to use or modify the above listed programs/works.
Onebase Group Licensing
The following products are released under the Onebase Group Licensing, which the user must agree
inorder to download or use them.
- OnebaseGo (ISO and Boxed version)
- GamesGo (ISO and Boxed version)
- Update CD (ISO and Boxed version)
- DevelopGo (ISO and Boxed version)
- StudioGo (ISO and Boxed version)
Terms and Conditions of Onebase Group Licensing
Last revised on August 12th 2005
1. It allows a family or a group to license a single copy and run it on all the computers they own
2. You are also allowed to privately make copies to your friends without any charge
3. You are NOT allowed to publicly re-distribute, sell or re-brand the product in any form either freely or commercially without the official permission of the Onebase Linux Project
4. However you can modify the product and use it for your personal needs or within your organization without the need of permission
5. Re-hosting or mirroring of the ISOs in any way (including .torrent) is not permitted
6. The Product comes absolutely with no void warranty and does not make any promises of any kind. The use of this
software is under your own risk and the Onebase Linux Project or its developers are not responsible for any kind of damage inflicted directly
or indirectly through these Products.
7. The usage of services like the OL-apps gallery, Onebase Community Forums or any other service provided by the Onebase Project other than mentioned is Free and the
end-user would not be charged.
8. Finally you are permitted to use the above listed software, only if you agree with all these terms and conditions
End of Terms and Conditions for Onebase Group Licensing