Ok, what about grape juice (not OINOS)

From: Mark Wilson (emory2002@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 19:19:12 EDT

<x-flowed>
Based on what I have read regarding OINOS, it seems people feel very
strongly about its alcoholic content.

What is the word for "grape juice" ?? You know, today kids drink Kool Ade.
What did the kid's drink in the first century? (other than water)

What would we call OINOS if it were squeezed on Monday and sipped on
Tuesday, before it had time to ferment to any significant alcoholic level?
Obviously, OINOS had to "start off" non-alcoholic.

You do know what the grape said after the elephant sat on it, don't you?

Nothing, it just made a little whine :o p

Thanks

Mark Wilson